Fans of audiobooks may enjoy listening while exercising or relaxing but Audible has a new audiobook series that can help guide you towards a healthier life. Working with fitness app developer Aaptiv, Audible is offering a series of health and fitness audiobooks that are free for Audible members, and can be purchased for those who are not members of Audible.
This audiobook series was developed by Aaptiv exclusively for Audible. Three audiobooks in the series are currently available. Two of these books are about running while the third is for guided meditation. Five more in the series will be available from Audible within the next few weeks.
Don’t miss => Audible Channels – A New Way to Discover Short Listens
Aaptiv Fitness and Meditation Audiobooks on Audible
The three Aaptiv audiobooks available now from Audible are designed for beginners who want to start running and/or meditating.
- Walk to Run One Mile is narrated by Aaptiv trainer Jaime McFaden and has 20 chapters designed to help beginning runners with outdoor running, treadmill, strength, and stretching. At the end of the four-week course is the Big Mile chapter, to guide you to running that first mile.
- 5K Training, narrated by Ironman triathlete Rochelle Moncourtois-Baxter, trains listeners to run their first 5K race. The 20 chapters take listeners through both speed and endurance training. The last chapter, Race Ready, prepares you for crossing the finish line at your best speed.
- Everyday Meditation is narrated by certified meditation and yoga expert Ceasar F. Barajas and guides listeners through twenty days of focused meditation. The book’s first chapter begins with five minutes of meditation and ends with a twenty-minute meditation in the final chapter.
Aaptiv Audiobooks Coming in the Future
Audible’s site shows five more Aaptiv audiobooks coming in the near future, for both beginner and intermediate levels:
- Road Warrior Workouts – Intermediate – for workouts while traveling
- Introduction to Indoor Cycling – Beginner – a guided pedaling program for stationary bicycles
- Sleep Better – Beginner – a guided program to help listeners fall asleep faster
- Beat Gym Boredom – Intermediate – creative exercise programs
- Quick Workouts for Busy People – Beginner – high-intensity interval workouts for maximum results in minimal time.
All three Aaptiv audiobooks currently available can be added to Libraries of Audible members for free. To download the three available Aaptiv books, click on the links above or search for them in your iPhone/iPad Audible app and choose Add to Library.
Important => this offer from Audible expires on September 5, 2019. After that time this Aaptiv audiobook series will no longer be available in the Audible Libraries of those who downloaded them for free.
So, if you’re an Audible member, you may want to download the free Aaptiv audiobooks to your Library and listen to them before September 5, 2019. Perhaps Audible is giving us an incentive to start taking our fitness and relaxation goals seriously NOW.
Those who want to purchase these Aaptiv audiobooks, either because they aren’t Audible members or because they want to keep the audiobooks beyond September 5, 2019, can do so. Audible values the Aaptiv series at $95.
Do you like the idea of audiobooks that can guide you towards fitness and relaxation? If you’re an Audible member, have you tried any of these Aaptiv audiobooks? What types of health and fitness audiobooks would you like to be added to the Aaptiv Audible collection?
Share your thoughts in the Comments section below!
Other Audible News
Audible is celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Harry Potter series with a free offer. Members can listen to Stepping into the Wizarding World for free. Download this audiobook to listen to the Audible editors discuss “the series’ characters, the Hogwarts houses, the rules of magic, and the enduring relevance of J. K. Rowling’s stories.”