As some of you may have heard, Tuesday, October 4 is the BIG day! That’s when Apple is scheduled to introduce its new iPhone 5, the first new iPhone model in over 15 months. Rumors have been more plentiful than US Presidential candidates as people speculate which features the new iPhone will have.
Instead of speculating, tell us your wish list. What features are important to you? Which features would you like to see on the iPhone 5?
- Do you want a better camera?
- Do you want NFC technology so you can use Google Wallet?
- Do you want the phone to be a global phone (CDMA and GSM) so it can work on Verizon/Sprint and AT&T?
- Do you want it to be sold unlocked so you can use it with any carrier?
- Do you want to be able to use it on a faster network (4G/LTE)?
- Do you want it to hold twice as much content? (64GB)
Vote in the poll below and let us know what you think. You can vote for as many features as you would like to see on the iPhone 5!
Note: Thinner and lighter are not options in the poll because those are going to happen. Thicker and heavier are not what Apple does. No way. No how.
Now that you’ve voted for your favorite features, what features do you think the iPhone 5 will actually have? Let us know in the Comments section below!